Heart2Serve 12s Club Team
View more details on our Tryouts page.
10–12 year old players. Players must have been born on or after September 1, 2007 (unless waivered by OKRVA).
$1,600 investment. We provide a 10% discount for siblings (applied to the lowest fee).
This fee covers:
- Court rental
- Two 2 hour practices per week, for a total of approximately 90 hours of practice
- 8–10 tournaments
- Uniform: 2 jersey tops, 1 shorts, 1 warm-up (top & bottom), 1 backpack, 2 pairs of socks, and 2 practice shirts (shoes and knee pads are not included)
- Coach's fees & travel expenses
The fee is to be paid as follows: an initial down payment of $400 is due when signing the contract, and three monthly payment of $400 will be due December 1, January 1, and February 1. Payments can be made with credit/debit card or check.
- Practices will be held at Score OKC on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 4:15pm–6:15pm.
- Practices begin November 12, 2019 and end April 30, 2020
- Tournaments begin December or January and end in early May.
- Tournaments are generally one day (Saturday only) or two days (Saturday & Sunday). To keep the weekend open for other family activities we will gravitate towards one day tournaments, although having some two day tournaments will be inevitable.
- The last tournament, the OKRVA Regional Championships, will be in Oklahoma City on May 2–3, 2020.
- In order to maximize play time while also minimizing the burden and expense of travel for our families we'll focus on playing in tournaments that are in the OKC metro area. We may or may not have one tournament in Tulsa and/or one in Shawnee, but that's as far as we'll travel.
Our coaches are all IMPACT and SafeSport Certified and will receive continuing education from USA Volleyball's Coaching Accreditation Program (CAP). Carmen is CAP I certified.
Read testimonials from previous club season parents.