Practices will be held on Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. from March 3 through April 28. We plan on practicing every week except for spring break (i.e. we're skipping March 17).
9–14 year old boys & girls.
We will limit the size of this team to 14 players.
The cost for this program is $335 for 16 hours of training. This fee covers court rental, practice programs, coach's fees, and a practice shirt. Players will also be required to get an OKRVA membership for $55 that covers them for USAV club activities up until August if they don't have one already.
Please register using the form below by Tuesday March 2. We do not accept walk-ups.
Our coaches are all IMPACT and SafeSport Certified and will receive continuing education from USA Volleyball's Coaching Accreditation Program (CAP). Carmen is CAP I certified.
We will be checking participants' temperatures upon arrival, and will encourage frequent hand washing / sanitization. We also sanitize our balls after each practice.
Instructions for online registration
- Register for an OKRVA membership for your child before proceeding with registration.
- Register and pay through the online form below. This covers the fee for October. Click "Add to cart", then go to the Cart to check out and submit your payment information.
- If you have not previously submitted this to Heart2Serve, print out the Medical Release, fill out completely, sign, and bring it with you to the first day of practice or email a signed copy to email@example.com. Players will not be allowed to participate without this form on file. Please make sure this form is completely filled out and signed prior to arriving.
- On the first day of training bring the following items:
- A digital or paper copy of player's OKRVA membership
- Completed Medical Release (if not provided previously)
- Wear volleyball clothes (shorts, T-shirt, knee pads, and athletic court shoes)
- Bring water bottle(s)