Heart2Serve is hosting an all-skills beginners volleyball camp that offers training for boys and girls ages 9–14. No prior volleyball experience required.
Our focus for this program is on helping players to learn good technique and improve various skills in order to set the athletes up for success in future school and club volleyball experiences.
Please register by June 13. We still have spots available. No walk-ups.
This is a four day camp. Practices will be held Monday June 14 through Thursday June 17 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Feel free to drop off your children as early as 10:45 a.m. You can pick them up no later than 1:15 p.m. You're welcome to stay and watch.
9–14 year old boys & girls.
We will limit this camp to 14 players. First come first serve. This is a great opportunity to get personalized coaching in a smaller setting.
The cost for this program is $170 for 8 hours of training. This fee covers court rental, practice programs, coach's fees, and a practice shirt (if registered early enough). Players will also be required to have an active OKRVA membership. If your child does not already have an OKRVA membership for the 2020–2021 season please sign your child up for a $10 summer membership.
Please register using the form below by June 13. We do not accept walk-ups.
Our coaches are all IMPACT and SafeSport Certified and will receive continuing education from USA Volleyball's Coaching Accreditation Program (CAP). Carmen is CAP I certified.
Instructions for online registration
- If your child does not have an active OKRVA membership, register for an OKRVA summer membership for your child before proceeding with registration.
- Register and pay through the online form below. Click "Add to cart", then go to the Cart to check out and submit your payment information.
- If you have not previously submitted this to Heart2Serve, print out the Medical Release, fill out completely, sign, and bring it with you to the first day of practice or email a signed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Players will not be allowed to participate without this form on file. Please make sure this form is completely filled out and signed prior to arriving. You do not need to submit this form if you're previously submitted a copy to us.
- On the first day of training bring the following items:
- A digital or paper copy of player's OKRVA membership
- Completed Medical Release (if not provided previously)
- Wear volleyball clothes (shorts, T-shirt, knee pads, and athletic court shoes)
- Bring water bottle(s)